Tuesday, May 13, 2008

YFC “Road Rules” 2008 Update

Hi everybody,

I’m happy to report that this weekend’s cycling trip around the lake was a big success. We had great weather all through the ride and were only threatened with rain for the cookout at the end. Fortunately, it blew over and everything went off without a hitch.

I didn’t take as many photos this year (I was focused primarily on the biking), but here are a few. I also wanted to let you know that it’s not too late to donate to Voix Libre, the organization our trip supported. For details on how, please read my previous entry. Please let me know by Monday, May 19th if you can donate. All told, I cycled about 140 km over two days this weekend.

Thanks for your support!








Séb getting a bit of sleep in at the rest stop




This is at the campsite. Yes, the Swiss even do gnomes when camping…




A few of the other chaperones enjoy some delicious ice cream having finished our trip around the lake


My pick: chocolate orange






We were divided into teams for various challenges over the course of the weekend. Here’s my team, Something Witty, being photographed by a stranger at the end of our journey as part of a photo scavenger hunt

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home