Monday, November 20, 2006

Updates Coming Sometime... + Happy Thanksgiving!

Loyal readers,

Just wanted to add a line to say that I hope to soon update this thing with a summary of my trip to Dublin, but it may be little while.

I am currently in the midst of a 2-week journey in the Southwestern United States on a photography assignment for work, visiting and photographing Franciscans working in Las Vegas, Albuquerque, El Paso, San Francisco, and St. Louis. Things are going pretty well so far and I've finally gotten over most of my jetlag. So I will have journal updates I need to do on these travels as well (including Friday's very surreal Vegas evening when Zach drove down from Salt Lake City and we walked around the strip for a few hours).

In the meantime, I wanted to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. I am excited that I will get to share mine with friends in San Fran, though I hope the Geneva intern Thanksgiving celebration is nice as well.

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home