Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I Know Blogging About SoaP is so 2 months ago…

…but I had to.

Some days, working with really passionate people is great. Everyone is totally into what they’re doing, giving it their all, and on a quest to change the world.
Other days, the same passions cause heads to butt, stress to mount, and fatigue to set in.

Monday was one of those days. Monday was a day to leave work and go see Des Serpents Dans L’Avion.
By now any of you who cared to see it have seen it. I am not going to write about how good or bad or completely average it is. I am not going to write about how ridiculously entertaining it is at some points.

I just wanted to share the French/Swiss poster (which may also have been used in the States, but I never saw this one) which really shows about everything you’d want to know (in case the title somehow went over your head) and to say sometimes all you need after a long day at the office is a cold draft beer, a bag of gummi strawberries, and Samuel L. Jackson killing snakes (on a plane).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home