Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Geneva Bound

Hello and welcome to my new blog.
I am Aaron.



As you probably know (if you've made it here), I am about to embark on a 2-year adventure working for Franciscan's International in Geneva, Switzerland.

This will be my first time in Europe (and my first time anywhere outside North America), so I'’m hoping I'’ll get a fair amount of traveling in. This journal will document my experiences as well as random thoughts. I'll try to update about once a week, so check in from time to time. I depart on Friday, August 11th.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture dude. You look so... cunning.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations and blessings, Aaron. We don't know one another, but you'll be in my prayers and I'll be watching as this stretch of service unfolds for you among the Fransciscans. Peace, good travels and wonderful experiences!

Pastor Tim

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy Helvetica!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home